IVF Process Overview:
IVF (in vitro fertilization) is a type of assisted reproductive technology that refers to a procedure where the woman’s eggs are removed from her ovaries and fertilized with the man’s sperm in a laboratory. The embryos that are formed are then put back into the patient’s body. After this IVF treatment is done, the baby grows and is delivered naturally. The IVF process has come to the aid of many couples who cannot conceive a child naturally. There can be many underlying reasons for the failure of pregnancy. But all of it can be rectified with the help of an IVF treatment.
What is the IVF process for infertility treatment?
IVF (In vitro fertilization) is also commonly called test tube baby. Here, in the lab females eggs are fertilized using their husband’s sperm. Thereby, embryos are formed. Furthermore, under optimum conditions embryos grow. Once they reach a certain size they are ready to transfer to the mother. Lastly, healthy embryos are transferred into the uterus.
IVF Treatment process for Infertility in Delhi
If you are looking for infertility treatment in Delhi, KJIVF is your destination. KJIVF is one of the best fertility centres that provides IVF treatment in Delhi at affordable costs.
Starting an IVF procedure can be scary indeed if you have no prior knowledge of it. Here is the routine treatment process for infertility:
- Assessment: Hormonal evaluation, basic ultrasound, semen analysis and some biochemical tests are carried out to look out for the problem that is causing infertility.
- Controlled ovarian simulation: Once the problem is figured out, more eggs are harvested by injectable hormones that are administered to the woman.
- Egg retrieval (OPU) under conscious sedation.
- Semen preparation for insemination.
- Fertilization check.
- Transfer of 2-3 good quality embryos into the uterus of D3 or D5.
- Confirmation of pregnancy after 15 days.
- Length of the stay in the hospital: no hospital stay required. All procedures conducted are on OPD basis and short stay for egg retrieval only.
With low IVF treatment costs in Delhi, it has helped many couples along its journey of becoming the best one. KJIVF not only provides IVF treatments but also looks out for the couple to have an overall comfortable experience. If you are searching for infertility treatment in Delhi, KJIVF it is.
Length of stay in hospital: No hospitalization required. All procedures on OPD basis and short stay on day of egg retrieval only.
Cost of IVF Treatment in Delhi
The basic cost of KJIVF in Delhi includes all the standard diagnostic procedures and the medications prescribed by the IVF doctor. This is one of the most affordable and lowest IVF prices in Delhi. Many couples who have already spent the same amount and sometimes also higher than this in IVF treatment find it stressful. But at KJIVF, under the guidance of Dr. Kuldeep Jain and many other experienced doctors, an IVF treatment with low charges is the best price in Delhi. The cost of IVF varies from person to person and clinic to clinic. The charges depend upon the issues faced by the patients. Based on the diagnosis, a detailed plan is structured that will help the couple have a successful IVF treatment.
IVF is an emerging trend these days that solves fertility issues- an issue that has affected more the 30% of the young couples. We are one of several IVF centres in Delhi that offer successful IVF treatment at low cost. IVF treatment has helped many females to overcome undiagnosed infertility and to support men who suffer from impotence and other fertility problems. With a team of highly professional staff and experienced doctors, KJIVF is easily the best IVF centre with low IVF costs in Delhi. At KJIVF, we understand that undergoing this treatment can be financially draining. Hence, we help people get loans so that many couples can fulfill their dream of having a happy and healthy family.
How IVF Treatment works
We help to meet the good quality sperm and egg. Tests on the quality of eggs, sperm and embryos were performed. We have overcome most of the restrictions providing the best environment for an embryo to grow.
IVF success rate in KJIVF Delhi
With 28 years of experience, there is no doubt that KJ IVF’s success rate for IVF treatment is unquestionable. They provide the best in-class treatment to infertile couples at affordable IVF costs in Delhi. The quality of treatment provided here is at par to what is available in the western countries. With the present records, IVF success rates in Delhi for KJ IVF are 70%, which is impeccable! These large numbers of IVF success rates are proof of a team of highly experienced doctors and hardworking staff that work as a unit at KJIVF.
How do I identify my infertility?
Failing to get pregnant even after multiple attempts can be symptom of infertility. There are many causes that can lead to infertility symptoms. For women, ovarian disorders, Uterine or cervical abnormalities, Fallopian tube damage, endometriosis, etc. and for men, abnormal sperm production or function, Problems with the delivery of sperm, overexposure to certain environmental factors and damage related to cancer and its treatment can be the causes of infertility. Women should consult doctors if they have painful mensus, multiple miscarriages, have fertility problems and men should consult a doctor when small testicles or swelling in the scrotum or others in their family have infertility problems. One can still choose to have a baby with the help of IVF treatment.
Who All Needs IVF Treatment?
- Blocked Tubes/Irreparable damage to the tubes
- Moderate/Severe endometriosis
- Decreased egg reserve
- Nil sperm or low sperm count
- Failed IUI
- Failed Treatment
- Induction failure/PCOS
- Advanced age
- Unexplained infertility
- Absent Uterus
- Prolonged infertility
- Recurrent failure
In short, IVF can be offered to all patients and may be helpful if other treatments have failed.
What are the results?
- Success rate is 40% – 60%. It depends on the age factors and other causative factors.
- Cumulative pregnancy rate is 60% – 75%.
- The success rate depends from patient to patient.
- All patients with infertility are different. As a result their success rates also differ.
- The restriction of the process is that implantation is still not under our control.
Why KJIVF Centre for IVF Treatment?
- First IVF center of East Delhi, India – 21 years of quality care.
- Premium and only teaching ART center in East Delhi, Delhi NCR, India.
- IVF Results & success rates at par with the best in the world.
- Affordable compared with the rest of the market we have reasonable ivf costs & pricing.
- Complete transparency is our key concern and through counselling to help you decide the right treatment.
- Certainly good results for poor responders and previous IVF failures also.
- Even in obliterated uterus cavity, we offer corrective surgery and restore the cavity up to 80%. Therefore, providing good results.
- No batch of IVF/ Complete in-house expertise. So, further referrals from here.
- Highly trained consultants.
- Ethical practice/No false claims.
- Individualized care and treatment.
- All basic and advanced facilities are under one roof.
- Individual protocols to make the whole treatment affordable and cost effective.
- Advanced IVF, ICSI, PESA/TESA, PICSI, blastocyst culture, egg/ sperm donation program, vitrification etc. are all available.
Note:- For more information about our services like IUI, ICSI, Test Tube Baby etc then click on KJIVF (Test Tube Baby and Laparoscopy Center).