What is Infertility?
Infertility means that there is difficulty in conceiving a child. The problems can arise because of the man’s reproductive system, the woman’s, or a combination of both. Treatment of infertility is challenging. Therefore infertility & ivf experts are required. Furthermore, you’ll have a better understanding of IVF process once you read on.
Types of Infertility
What is Primary Infertility
Many infertile couples have primary infertility, which means they were never able to conceive.
What is Secondary Infertility
Some people however have secondary fertility. Its means they are having trouble conceiving even though they already have children.
Ageing relation with infertility
So how do you know when something’s amiss? The answer depends on how old you are. For example, imagine a fertile couple in their twenties having regular unprotected sex. Now their chance of conceiving naturally each month is only 20- 25 per cent. This decreases as you age. While the age of the man is thought to play a role, the medical definition of infertility focuses on the woman.
Those under 35 are advised to seek treatment for infertility if they haven’t become pregnant after 12 months of regular unprotected sex. For those over 35, the threshold is six months instead of 12.
But there are degrees of infertility. Although, cases of total infertility where no eggs or sperm are produced are rare. A vast majority of infertile couples are actually sub fertile. That is, they do produce eggs and sperm. But they still have difficulty in having a baby due to disorders such as hormone imbalances and problems with the reproductive tract.
How is infertility diagnosed ?
How do i know if i have infertility?
Do i need go for ivf process & treatment for infertility ?
Even after 12 months of trying to conceive with unprotected sex if your not able to conceive. One should consult a fertility specialist. Also ask your gynecologist for a referral to a fertility specialist. You and your partner will need to go through a series of tests . The doctor gets clues regarding cause of infertility. Thereby infertility experts forms treatment plan to overcome the problem.
What do i need to tell my infertility doctor?
Firstly, the specialist will look at both your medical histories. For the woman, this includes any previous pregnancies, regularity of periods, painful periods, pelvic pain, infections, or surgery. For the man this will include whether he has fathered children previously, testicular injury, developmental problems, infections, surgery and exposure to certain environmental factors.
Moreover, a physical examination may follow.
What are the tests that doctor might advice?
The doctor might ask you to undergo certain tests which may or may not include:
- Blood tests: A series of tests are usually performed. This helps in knowing if there is a hormonal imbalance. So as to cause your infertility. If that is the case, it be corrected by hormonal supplements. You may also be tested for rubella, blood group, sperm antibodies and sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
- Ultrasound examination: This examination will give information on what the ovaries and uterus look like. Your doctor will look at the growth of eggs, the thickness of the lining of the uterus (if thin, it can indicate hormonal problems), the presence of fibroids or polyps on the uterus, as well as signs of endometriosis or ovarian cysts. Surgical laparoscopy may also be used to identify endometriosis or blocked fallopian tubes.
- Semen analysis: A semen sample from the man is required to assess the number of sperm, how well they swim (known as ‘motility’) and their fertilization capacity.
Apart from these certain test and examination maybe added or removed. Since it depends on case to case basis depending on cause of infertility. For example, a diabetic patient needs to be tested for blood glucose .
Since uncontrolled blood sugar can lead to infertility. Therefore, blood sugar needed to be corrected before ivf treatment.
What is infertility treatment by IVF process?
IVF (In vitro fertilization) also commonly called as test tube baby. Here, in lab females eggs are fertilized using husband’s sperms. Thereby, embryos are formed. Furthermore, under optimum conditions embryos grow. Once they reach a certain size they are ready for transferring in the mother. Lastly, healthy embryos are transferred into the uterus.
IVF Treatment process for Infertility in Delhi
If you are looking for infertility treatment in Delhi, KJIVF is your destination. KJIVF is one of the best fertility centres that provide with ivf treatment in Delhi at affordable costs.
Starting an ivf procedures can be scary indeed, if you have no prior knowledge about it. Here are the routine treatment process for infertility:
- Assessment: Hormonal evaluation, basic ultrasound, semen analysis and some biochemical tests are carried out to look out for the problem that is causing infertility.
- Controlled ovarian simulation: Once the problem is figured out, more eggs are harvested by injectable hormones that are administered to the woman.
- Egg retrieval (OPU) under conscious sedation.
- Semen preparation for insemination.
- Fertilization check.
- Transfer of 2-3 good quality embryos into uterus of D3 or D5.
- Confirmation of pregnancy after 15 days.
- Length of the stay in the hospital: no hospital stay required. All the procedures conducted are on OPD basis and short stay on the egg retrieval only.
With low ivf treatment cost in Delhi, it has helped many couples along its journey of becoming the best one. KJIVF not only provides for ivf treatments but also lookout for the couple to have an overall comfortable experience. So if you are searching for infertility treatment in Delhi, KJIVF it is.
Length of stay in hospital: No hospitalization required. All procedures on OPD basis and short stay on day of egg retrieval only.
IVF treatment in Delhi, India required what precautions?
- Firstly negligible to no change in daily routine and diet as usual.
- Also, there is no need for rest.
- Although, extra exertion should be avoided.
IVF pregnancy is like a normal pregnancy. Therefore, no need for special care.
Cost of IVF Treatment in Delhi
The basic cost of KJIVF in Delhi includes all the standard diagnostic procedures and the medications prescribed by the IVF doctor. This is one of the most affordable and lowest ivf price in Delhi. Many couples who have already spent the same amount and sometimes also higher than this in the IVF treatment find it stressful. But at KJIVF, under the guidance of Dr. Kuldeep Jain and many other experienced doctors, an ivf treatment with low charges are the best prices in Delhi. The cost of IVF vary from person to person and clinic to clinic. The charges depend upon the issues faced by the patients. Based on the diagnosis, a detailed plan is structured that will help the couple have a successful ivf treatment.
IVF is an emerging trend these days that solve fertility issues- an issue that has affected more the 30% of the young couples. We are the top of the IVF centres in Delhi that offer successful IVF treatment at low cost in Delhi. The ivf treatment has helped many females to overcome undiagnosed infertility and to support men who suffer from impotence and other fertility problems. With a team of highly professional staff and experienced doctors, KJIVF is easily the best IVf centre with low ivf cost in Delhi. At KJIVF, we understand that undergoing this treatment can be financially draining. Hence, we help people get loans so that many couples can fulfil their dream of having a happy and healthy family.
How IVF Treatment works
We help to meet the good quality sperm and egg. Test for quality of egg, sperm and embryos performed. So, we overcome most of the restrictions providing the best environment for an embryo to grow.
IVF success rate in KJIVF Delhi
With 28 years of experience, it is no doubt that KJ IVF’s success rate for IVF treatment is unquestionable. They provide the best in class treatment to infertile couples at affordable IVF cost in Delhi. The quality of treatment provided here is at par to what is available in the western countries. With the present records, IVF success rates in Delhi for KJ IVF are 70%, which is impeccable! These great numbers of the IVF success rates are a proof of one team of highly experienced doctors and a hardworking staff that works as a unit at KJIVF.
How to identify my infertility ?
Failing to get pregnant even after multiple attempts can be symptom of infertility. There are many causes that can lead to the infertility symptoms. For women, ovarian disorders, Uterine or cervical abnormalities, Fallopian tube damage, endometriosis, etc. and for men, abnormal sperm production or function, Problems with the delivery of sperm, overexposure to certain environmental factors and damage related to cancer and its treatment can be the causes of infertility. Women should consult doctors If they have painful mensus, multiple miscarriages, have fertility problems and men should consult a doctor when Small testicles or swelling in the scrotum or others in your family with infertility problems. One can still choose to have a baby with the help of IVF treatment.
Who all needs IVF Treatment ?
- Blocked Tubes/Irreparable damage of the tubes
- Moderate/Severe endometriosis
- Decreased egg reserve
- Nil sperm or low sperm count
- Failed IUI
- Failed Treatment
- Induction failure/PCOS
- Advanced age
- Unexplained infertility
- Absent Uterus
- Prolong infertility
- Recurrent failure
In short IVF can be offered to all patients and may be helpful if other treatments have failed.
What are the results?
- Success rate is 40% – 60%. Depends on the age factors and other causative factors.
- Cumulative pregnancy rate is 60% – 75%.
- Success rate depends from patients to patients.
- All patients with infertility are different. As a result their success rates also differ.
- Restriction of process is that implantation is still not under our control.
Why KJIVF Centre for IVF Treatment ?
- First IVF center of East Delhi, India – 21 years of quality care.
- Premium and only teaching ART center of East Delhi, Delhi NCR, India.
- IVF Results & success rates at par with the Best in the world.
- Affordable compared with the rest the market we have reasonable ivf costs & pricing.
- Complete transparency is our key concern and through counselling to help you decide the right treatment.
- Certainly good results in poor responders and previous IVF failures also.
- Even in obliterated uterus cavity, we offer corrective surgery and restoration the cavity up to 80%. Therefore, providing good results.
- No batch IVF/ Complete in house expertise. So, further referrals from here.
- Highly trained consultants.
- Ethical practice/No false claims.
- Individualized care and treatment.
- All basic and advanced facilities under one roof.
- Individual protocols to make whole treatment affordable and cost effective.
- Advanced IVF: ICSI, PESA/TESA, PICSI, blastocyst culture, egg/ sperm donation program, vitrification etc. are all available.
Note:- For more information about our services like IUI, ICSI, Test Tube Baby etc then click on KJIVF (Test Tube Baby and laparoscopy center).